OSHA Compliance for General IndustrySuccessful businesses take pride in providing the highest quality for their customers and ideal work environment for their team. Their good standing and accountability are worth protecting. For over 30 years SafeLink Consulting has been assisting businesses with regulatory compliance. SafeLink Consulting offers the most comprehensive OSHA compliance programs available so your business can be free to do what it does best. Each year most businesses inspected by OSHA fail to meet the required standards. A business can be reported anonymously by an employee to OSHA, by various others such as business neighbors, or referrals which could be another regulatory agency. Even the best policies and procedures (protocols) need to be assessed annually to ensure your business is compliant.
Why is assessing OSHA compliance so vital?Assessing your business is the only way to know if you are providing a safe environment for your employees. Learn more about safety assessments.
What OSHA training is required for my employees?It depends on your specific business model. Programs can include but are not limited to: Bloodborne Pathogens/Exposure Control, Chemical Safety/Hazard Communication, Personal Protective Equipment requirements, Injury and Illness Recordkeeping, Emergency Planning, Workplace Violence, Equipment Safety & Maintenance, Infection Control Practices, Job Safety Analysis, Electrical Safety & Lockout / Tagout, Hearing Protection, Walking & Working Surface Safety, Vehicle Operator’s Safety, Confined Spaces, Powered Industrial Trucks, plus other applicable federal or state right to know plans. Learn more about health & safety training.
How often do I need to train my employees?Training requirements vary according to federal and state regulations. Learn more about employee safety training.
How SafeLink Consulting can assist your business with OSHA compliance:
- Onsite or Virtual Employee Compliance Training – SafeLink’s safety consultants train your team in a manner that ensures knowledge retention, brings positive results, and creates better acceptance by employees. Training is customized to your company’s policies and procedures. Continuing education credit also provided.
- Onsite Assessment – This assessment is proven to be the most effective method of determining your risk position regarding employee safety. An expert knowledgeable about general industry compliance requirements conducts a thorough onsite assessment of your facility and work practices providing a detailed written report of your prevention needs.
- Due Diligence – Get a third-party evaluation of legal requirements regarding OSHA, FDA and other applicable state, federal and international requirements being met for a business you may be purchasing or selling.
- Health & Safety Manual – This manual is customized for your business to meet OSHA’s federal and/or state written requirements and is available in multiple formats: Secure Cloud-based, Electronic, or Hard Copy.
- Health & Safety Consulting – SafeLink’s consultant can help in developing your safety program, training employees or to give an objective outsider’s viewpoint of your existing program.
- Online Training Courses – These educational courses can be utilized for new hires and current staff to gain safety knowledge. An optional quiz and certificate of completion with CE credit can be provided.
- SDS Management – This service allows your business to receive 24/7 retrieval of Safety Data Sheet information in the event of an emergency. It also provides convenient access from your mobile device for remote workers. Safety Data Sheet information assists your business in meeting OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standards and keeping in line with the Globally Harmonized System. SafeLink’s electronic access option eliminates the need for paper copies of Safety Data Sheets.