If you need assistance accessing our online courses, please contact us at 470-533-2586. We appreciate your patience - Thank You!
FDA Registration – Safelink Consulting
Need assistance in renewing or registering your business with FDA?
SafeLink’s FDA consultants can help determine if registration with FDA is required for your business activities and guide you through the FDA registration process. 
Certain business activities require facility registration with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Businesses that are involved in the production and distribution of medical devices intended for use in the United States (U.S.) are required to register annually with the FDA. Medical Device Manufacturers and Dental Laboratories may be required to register based upon the devices that they manufacture and distribute.
Domestic and foreign facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or hold food for human or animal consumption in the United States are required to register with FDA biennially. Breweries, distilleries, cideries, and wineries are food manufacturers and therefore must register with FDA prior to initiating the brewing activities. HOW TO ACHIEVE FDA COMPLIANCE FOR YOUR DENTAL LABORATORY SafeLink Consulting is ready to help you achieve compliance. Contact us for assistance.

Get in Touch

Scroll to Top