Since 1991 businesses have chosen to partner with SafeLink Consulting because of the expertise and strength of our people and support structure. Ultimately, however, clients stay with SafeLink for our commitment to helping their businesses succeed.
SafeLink Consulting is nationally recognized for providing workshops and seminars to diverse audiences. Through onsite visits, seminars and webinars SafeLink’s consultants have successfully trained thousands of clients and their employees on safety and quality management.
Our Consultative Approach
- Understanding your needs, then establishing a program that will best address your needs while meeting governmental requirements
- Helping clients progress beyond compliance to improve their business
- Delivering excellent service through SafeLink staff and consultants
- Providing prompt responsiveness to clients’ needs
- Industry-specific choices with open options backed by excellent service and support
- Continuous solutions for all stages of your safety and/or quality assurance programs
- Products and services customized for your infrastructure
- Solutions that deliver measurable results
- Experienced team supported by comprehensive training
- Commitment to excellence, innovation and education
- Member, The Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention – OSAP
- Member, National Safety Council
- Member, American Society for Quality – ASQ
- Member, National Association of Dental Laboratories – NADL
- NADL Preferred Affinity Service Provider
- Recognized Provider, Academy of General Dentistry PACE Program
- PCI Compliant
SafeLink Consulting’s mission is to provide the highest quality services and products through innovative and cost-effective business solutions that give our clients peace of mind. Our team of office staff and consultants are personally committed to bringing the best solution to each individual customer and we hold them accountable for your results.
If you would like to learn how SafeLink can help you meet compliance standards, contact us for more information.