OSHA requires businesses to provide a healthy and safe workplace.SafeLink’s safety consultants can provide guidance with compliance of OSHA’s federal and state government regulations. We provide you with customized training, health & safety manuals, and onsite surveys to help you meet OSHA compliance and maintain a safe work environment. SafeLink Consulting can provide onsite, phone, web-based or virtual consultations to best suit your needs.
A Health & Safety Program can include but is not limited to:
- Chemical Safety – Hazard Communication Plan
- Bloodborne Pathogens / Infection Control – Exposure Control Plan
- Hazard Assessment and Safety Procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment Assessment
- Safety Training
- Evaluation of Safety Program
- Emergency Action Plan
- Investigation of Work-related Injuries and Illnesses
- Injury and Illness Recordkeeping
- Method of Enforcement of Safety Rules
- Compliance with State-specific OSHA plan as applicable
- Workplace Violence
- Equipment Safety & Maintenance
- Electrical Safety & Lockout / Tagout
- Hearing Protection
- Walking & Working Surface Safety
- Vehicle Operator’s Safety
- Confined Spaces
- Powered Industrial Trucks
Benefit from any of these OSHA compliance options:
- Safety Consulting – We address your business needs whether they are basic programs to achieve OSHA compliance or comprehensive programs to enhance your work environment.
- OSHA Training – SafeLink’s training will lay the foundation for your team to recognize the most common safety and health hazards found in your work environment
- Safety Compliance Assessment – Conducting a thorough compliance assessment by a third-party auditor like SafeLink Consulting is proven to be the most effective method of determining your risk position regarding safety.
- OSHA Compliance Aids – SafeLink has a variety of affordable and easy to use resources to help companies implement and manage safety programs in line with OSHA regulatory guidelines.
- Online Training Courses– Enhance your safety knowledge and get training for your safety coordinator and other employees.
- Due Diligence Consulting– Get a third-party evaluation of legal requirements regarding OSHA, FDA, and another applicable state, federal and international requirements being met for a business you may be purchasing or selling.